Mobile Recon works seamlessly to bring video, audio, photographs and more directly onto your Google Earth Enterprise (GEE) globe from the field. In addition, user generated maps and live asset tracking can be displayed on the server and the device simultaneously with Google Maps. Mobile Recon has the capability to greatly increase your organizations information sharing and gathering at all levels from operators in the field to decision makers.
All data collected in the field is automatically time-stamped, geo-located (through cellular, Wi-Fi, GPS or a combination thereof) and can be extensively annotated. Mobile Recon is designed to operate in disaster and rural areas without network connectivity and then automatically syncs your data to your GEE globe as network access becomes available. All data is instantly viewable on the globe and retrievable as KML.
The Mobile Recon user interface requires no training and can be easily utilized by every level of your organization in the field for a variety of tasks including: command and control purposes, construction, investigation, situational awareness, and post-disaster reconnaissance. Because of the intuitive interface of Google Earth, every user is now able to easily edit, analyze and review all collected data post-mission. Mobile Recon is compatible with GEE Server Professional and GEE Portable.
- Easily collect photographs in a disaster area.
- Quickly target and record unsafe infrastructure such as pot-holes, structural cracks, and other hazards.
- Collect information for investigations that is automatically geo-located and time-stamped.
- Conduct reconnaissance on the field that is automatically synced with your mobile command center.
- Easily record and track the real-time location of vehicles or other objects of interest.